VP of Quality Assurance
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer/Brokerage Lead our QA team supporting delivery of Front and Middle office applications.
- Define and execute Test Packs across a number of internally developed Front and Middle Office applications
- Perform Functional, Regression, Performance and Failover testing.
- Perform QA-specific light project management, requirements mapping and test plan development; interface with the Development, Support, Infrastructure and the Business.
- Develop Test Automation using 3rd-party and internally developed tools.
- Participate in process improvement between QA and Development teams.
- Minimum 5 years QA/Testing experience, preferably a global firm
- Unix Shell and/or Perl scripting
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Understanding of Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Credit Derivatives and Futures.
- Knowledge of performance testing techniques
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Understanding of FIX Protocol
- Experience in automating user interfaces using HP Quick Test Pro (QTP)
- Experience with defect reporting and tracking tools such as JIRA, Bugzilla or other QA Tools.
- Understanding of VBA, XML, HTML/XSL, Java, C/C++
- Experience with Thomson Reuters (AEGIS) Exchange Simulator
- Experience with VeriFIX by Greenline Financial Technologies
- Fixed salary (Competitive Base)
- Annual bonuses