As SysAdmin your experience in server architecture, networking and infrastructure will come in handy when working with the IT team to plan future hardware-scaling and redundancy.
- Work with server hardware, routers, data center setup and maintenance.
- Softaware deployment and monitoring.
- At least 2 years of experience within SysAdmin.
- Linux/ Unix system administration skills with good understanding of network administration.
- Good knowledge of server configuration, operating systems, load balancing and redundant cluster solutions.
- Experience with datacenter automation technologies (Cfengine, Chef).
- Network knowledge (Security, TCP/IP).
- Problem solving skills, resourcefulness and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills in English (written, oral).
- We appreciate geek-skills as much as social skills.
- We seek talent more than proficiency.
- Fixed salary (Competitive Base)
- Annual bonuses