High Frequency Trading Strategist
We are looking for a High Frequency Trading Strategist to work on High Frequency Trading strategies development utilizing his advanced knowledge in mathematics and computer science to find data patterns for low latency high frequency trading strategies.
We are looking for young, bright, highly-motivated candidates to join our team.
Candidates should have experience on state-of-the-art learning and prediction techniques based on game theory and statistics, eager to innovate in research, consider long-term commitment to working in the company, be comfortable with keeping deadlines, comfortable with working under time pressure and to be in your element at data analysis, machine learning, statistics and relevant programming environments.
Our requirements are the following:
- Should be professional in Data Analysis, Signal Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning. Experience in trading, strategies development, trading algorithms programming would be a plus.
- Highly qualified MSc and or PhD graduates from respectful universities graduated CS, Math and Physics
- Related work experience is a benefit but not mandatory
- Must be proficient in Unix, Linux, and/or BSD programming
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively in English is essential
- Fixed salary (Competitive Base)
- Annual bonuses
- A friendly team of professionals.
- Comfortable office within 10 minutes walking distance from subway station and free car parking place