Core Java Software Developer
The candidate will write server-side code for trade life cycle management services to be used by several trading applications. Write server-side code for Equities trading applications. The candidate should also have a strong understanding of, and practical experience with, Java service oriented development.
Build our trading services platform, external vendor connectivity infrastructure using your strong background in distributed systems, messaging, network system design and large scale systems.
Build internal systems used by several sales and trading front-end applications globally with your domain expertise in trading systems, exchange/vendor connectivity. Participate in design and code reviews. The candidate must know how to create robust high-volume production applications and can also develop prototypes quickly.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Extensive programming experience in Java (strong OO skills preferred, C++ may be considered).
- Experienced in large systems software design and development process, with good knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Coding skills in Python or any other scripting language and SQL, and/or knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming are a plus.
- Experience with unit testing tools such as JUnit.
- Working knowledge of open source software such as Spring, Rules Engines, Hibernate, and FIX4J will be a big plus.
- Application Servers
- Distributed cache such as EHCache, Terracota, Gemfire
- Spring Framework or any other SOA framework
- Web Servers
- FIX protocol
- Web Services
- TIPCO, LBM and JMS
- Fixed salary (Competitive Base)
- Annual bonuses